No matter the weather, your skin and tattoos are at risk for exposure to damaging UV rays. In fact, according to SmartSkinCare.com, even being in doors or in your car can leave you exposed. While this can be an overwhelming thought, protecting yourself is easy to do and can help save you from uncomfortable skin conditions later in life that could possibly end with melanoma (skin cancer).
By using Save Your Tattoo Lotion and following these simple steps from Mayo Clinic, you can keep your skin healthy and tattoos looking fresh:
- Always use sunscreen. You can still tan and protects you at a surface level to prevent sunburn, and at a deeper level to prevent skin cancer.
- Don't Smoke. Harsh chemicals in cigarettes contribute to poor skin.
- Treat your skin well! Stay moisturized and hydrate throughout the day.
- Eat a healthy diet. What goes in is just as important as what goes on.
- Take care of all of you! Your mental health is just as important as your physical. Stress can play a big role in the health and appearance of your skin.
To learn more about each of these tips, click here.